Charmed chunky dread wrap, Cream and turquoise hair wrap, Accent loc with seaglass beads, charms and ethical barn owl feathers - Gwdi Hw
Made from muted orange, beige, cream, and turquoise cotton thread. Sections of knot work, sections of smooth wrap, and intricate patterns from top to bottom.
This chunky wrap is a style-mix of my traditional chunky knotted wrap, and the more intricate classic smooth-cotton hair wrap.
With textured Tibetan copper dread beads in the body of the wrap, attached to which are solid copper feather charms. Two beautiful turquoise handmade seaglass beads and a Tibetan copper hanger bead with feather charm to finish.
Incudes detachable 'found' barn-owl feathers - "Gwdi Hw" is Welsh for Owl. - to clip on the end of the wrap, with a tiny solid copper owl charm attached.
- They attach quickly and easily into dreadlocked hair or into non-dreadlocked hair
- They are quickly and easily removable, then reusable.
- Come with a choice of removable charm for the bottom charm-ring.
- For more information on the charms available, please see the 'F.A.Q.' tab above.
- All charms are interchangeable - please see the charm section for cruelty-free feather charms and other charms to compliment your wrap.
- Each dread wrap comes with full, detailed, illustrated instructions.
- All dread wraps are sent out in plastic-free biodegradable packaging.
All Chunky Dreadwraps are made from 100% pure cotton.
No wool, other animal products or synthetic fibres have been used, which makes these Accent Locs completely vegan, plastic-free and biodegradable.
Charm choices are:
A - Tibetan Silver star charm
B - Tibetan Silver disc charm
C - Ethically sourced shell charm (shell size, shape and colour may vary)
D - Tibetan silver double bell charm, with glass seed-bead dangle (seed bead colours will coordinate with the dread wrap ordered)
E - Tibetan Bronze heart charm
F - Tibetan Bronze Patina disc charm
G - Ethically sourced shell charm (shell size, shape and colour may vary)
H - Tibetan Bronze double bell charm, with glass seed-bead dangle (seed bead colours will coordinate with the dread wrap ordered)
Each dread wrap is reusable for months if it is cared for.
When not in use, please make sure your dread wrap is dry and store in a breathable cotton bag. They can be gently hand-washed in cool water if needed.
Dread wraps CAN be washed with your hair, but for maximum lifespan, it is recommended you remove them when you are in the water. This is because water can sometimes tarnish metal beads and fade wooden beads, so washing could shorten their lifespan. In addition, they take longer to dry than hair does, so they are easier to care for if kept dry.
Total Reviews (0)